Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Cousins

Here are the fabulous Lee/Chen ladies enjoying each other's company.


Noah and Lina sitting together and having a conversation...(it's kind of fun thinking about them growing up together)

Noah: Oh boy, here we go again. Every where we go. Picture, pictures, pictures.

Lina: Yeah, it's like we're props or something. "Sit here, lie here, smile and giggle at the toy..."

Noah: Don't worry - I get back at them in little ways. Get this - today I just screamed and screamed instead of my usual peaceful feeding time. Mommy was pretty flustered. I love her, and I feel kind of bad doing it. But, I was just bored, you know?

Lina: I totally get you - a few nights ago I just screamed all night. I was a bit irritated because they always wrap me in this darn straight jacket thing. It was kind of funny watching these two grown people on the verge of losing it. Of course, I love them too, but it was...I admit...kind of funny!

Noah: That's a bit cruel, you should ease up on them. Uncle 2 and Ayi 2 definitely look tired!

Lina: Maybe you're right. (pause) Hey, how do you do that?

Noah: Do what?

Lina: Sit there like that without your neck being all wobbly and stuff.

Noah: I'm 2 months older than you!

Lina: Woah...woah...I'm falling...I'm going to fall over. I have no neck control!

Noah: Relax will you?

Lina: Ok, I'm bored. I hope they pick us up soon. That chicken stew sure smells yummy. I can't wait to have some. All I get is milk...and daddy thinks he's funny and clever...every night he likes to say, in this silly high-pitched voice, "Ok, Lina, tonight on the menu we have...to start...milk...and then, you're main will be...milk...and finally, for dessert and a night cap, we'll be serving...milk..."

Noah: Complain, complain, complain...

Lina: (Rolls eyes)

Noah: Nice sari by the way.

4 comments:

rly said...

so hilarious...

Anonymous said...

hahaah! thanks for the entertainment!! :)

Wendy said...

can't stop laughing...showed Dennis...he laughed too and agreed that Lina does look great in that 'sari'!

Anonymous said...

ahh, too clever! :)