Tuesday, August 05, 2008

some lee family pictures

After I posted my thoughts on JetBlue (a few minutes ago), Liz remarked that I should put up pictures. Your blog readers want to see pictures. I said, no, I'm sure they are interested in my fascinating and insightful commentary about insignificant things. Then I thought, hmm, maybe I'll put up some more pictures.

Emily and the whole family came over on Saturday for a bit. Emily, my sister-in-law, was trained at Vidal Sassoon and still does part-time work at their home (in between raising three kids, managing the household, being the eldest daughter, and pastoring a church). By the way, if you ask her for a haircut don't be cheap - people of her caliber usually charge big bucks because of their experience and background. Anyway, they came over so that Emily could fix my hair. I had just gotten a haircut on Friday, at the Japanese place next to Mitsuwa in Venice (I miss my place at St Mark's in NYC), that left me looking very '80's, and so it was nice of her to come and take out the tail portion of my do. Lina was taking (a very rare) nap, so the Lee's didn't get to see her. On their way out, Kay (the oldest, 5) said, "oh, the two best friends didn't even get to see each other!" I thought that was hilarious. Here's a picture from last week of Lina and Noah.

Another picture of the two nieces hanging out. One looks serious and contemplative. The other, well, not as much!

In the last picture of Uncle 1 (Jonathan), Lina was screaming. So here's a better one...Too bad Jonathan wasn't looking...

4 comments:

minjuice said...

hahah, i love liz's advice and your initial reaction. great pix of all the kids -- somehow getting cuter with each post!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! thanks for my little blurb and plug.
kay asked me the other day if noah and lina were best friends! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Lina sounds like my Micah when he was her age...rare napper. It's gotten better...except he's screaming right now in his crib, has thrown his binkys on the floor, and now I have to go back in and try to put him down again. ;)

Tell Liz I say Hi! =)

Anonymous said...

yay for pictures! but we like your commentary too. it's a good mix you put on your site.

it's such a blessing that your families can come together so often. :)

so, do you like your new NEW haircut? i know emily tse is GREAT! she cut mine a few years back. :)