Sunday, May 11, 2008

Some more pics of Lina

Here are a few more pictures of Lina...

I've never been more paranoid about organizing our digital assets and backing them up. My brother is helping us set up a back up system so we don't lose any of these pics. Is life in the digital world really that much more convenient? (Read in a "Carrie-esque" tone)

Swaddled in the hospital...



Here's a picture with cousin Noah, who is only 2 months older. Can you believe it!? I think Noah is going to be one tough dude. I'm glad that he'll be able to protect his cousin! That's comforting to me - I'll have to just buy one shotgun now instead of two.





Don't be fooled - she isn't always this peaceful and isn't always sleeping!

2 comments:

calculon said...

I have the same blood type as Liz. Fascinating, I know.

Not that I have very much (or any) parenting experience......but I think Lina is a little young to have a cell phone. But if you are gonna get her one, at least spring for one of the new models, not the ones as big as her head.

Anonymous said...

i love how lina is so dainty and is like a porcelain doll...and noah is just...chunky.