Monday, May 19, 2008

The Aunts and Uncles






Like I said, we have huge families! Liz has three sisters - that's right, four girls in total. The eldest sister Emily, and her husband Jonathan, have three kids. I have a brother, sister-in-law, and a sister. Here are some pics. Joanna, my youngest sister is the only one that hasn't met Lina. She's up at Cal finishing up her last semester. I'll be flying up to Berkeley for the day on Friday to attend her graduation - fingers crossed! That'll be the longest that I leave Liz and Lina since May 3rd! Disclaimer: I didn't get permission from each of them to post these pics and have to therefore reserve their right to determine whether these images and representations are considered "good" pictures or not and to replace them with better ones if it is thus determined that they are not, indeed, "good" pictures!

2 comments:

euni said...

mmm that picture is okay. thanks for posting all these pictures. i feel like every time i see lina, she looks like a different baby! (..maybe she's growing so much..?) but these pictures help keep me updated...and familiarized! thanks!

Jo said...

awwww sooooo cute! I will meet her soon so I can be added to the aunts and uncles post! did eunice give you guys the rattle i bought for lina?? see you soon at graduation, guh! hello to liz and lina =)