Monday, August 24, 2009

Week 1 of my post-WMG life


It has been a little over a week since I ended my time at WMG. What have I been doing? Well, one cool thing is that I've been able to take Lina to the park almost every morning. There is a really cool playground near us called "Aidan's Playground" at Veteran Park, behind the Federal Building in Westwood. I try to take Lina there on weekend mornings. Now that every day is a weekend, I was able to take her for several mornings straight, which was fun. Here is a photo montage of Lina on the swings over the course of several (week)days this past week.

2 comments:

Jo said...

it's only been one day, but i kinda miss the little rascal already....

emily said...

oh my goodness. she's SO cute! :) i love the pictures where her shoes look really big, esp. the purple shirt one where she's rubbing her eyes. i miss her! it's been too long. :(