Sunday, July 06, 2008

July 4th Weekend

We had a pretty eventful July 4th weekend - four different backyard - pool - BBQ-type events. Lots of friends and family. Lina was a real trooper, but I think it took a lot out of her. Today we just stayed home and recovered. Well, she recovered.

Here we are at our old friend Queena Wei's big 3-0 bash!


At the Lee's "Hampton's home" on the East Side (j/k, San Marino) for a pool party with all the cousins. These two are a bit young for the pool so they are chillin' as usual. Notice the patriotic attire. Since it always takes a while to get the right shot, I just decided to post several of them for fun.



Also went to Liz's cousin Esther and Ed Ho's fabulous house for some BBQ, but I don't have any pics. If someone sends me one I'll be happy to post!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa! How do you guys know Queena? I haven't talked to her in so long. I think the last time I saw her was at our wedding.

Anonymous said...

noah is HUMONGOUS!!! i love the one where they are sorta holding hands. can't believe they are going to go through this life together. that's so precious.

Jo said...

the pictures of noah and lina are really cute. they remind me of the pictures mom has of me and albert. except in those pictures, albert's crawling away from me crying for some reason.